Caitlin joined Breene & Breene as a solicitor in 2022. Prior to that, she practised in Western Australia and New Zealand. Caitlin has experienced the legal world as both a general practitioner and as a member of commercial and dispute resolution teams. Since joining the Breene & Breene team, Caitlin has invariably focussed on commercial and property transactions, litigation, and insolvency.
Whilst not at work, Caitlin divides her time between Sydney and the Jervis Bay area. She has travelled widely, but is still keen to explore a great deal more. When time permits, Caitlin reads and writes, and kayaks the water of St Georges Basin.
· Bachelor of Laws, LLB, University of Otago, 2018
· Bachelor of Arts (French Major), University of Otago, 2019
· Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand, 27 August 2019
· Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia, 18 March 2021
· Law Society of New South Wales